Monday, June 27, 2016

T Stands for Tuesday :)

Hello  again! 
It's Tuesday and time for Tea/and or coffee or other drink of your choice :) 
Today I'm drinking lots of coffee. It's just one of those dragging days . It's HOT but the humidity has dropped dramatically and when that happens my body doesn't want to work well at all. The bright side is it will be better tomorrow and the temps are even supposed to be much milder. YES!


I've sketched 2 more of the wild cats head to practice two more techniques on. I haven't done any other art all week. Mostly just moving Clyde around the yard to the flowerbeds and adding more soaker hoses to the veggie garden. 
 The Shasta Daisies are in full bloom now in the circle drive and the Yellow Ruffled Day Lilies are still putting on a show. 
 This smaller Day Lily is just starting to bloom and I can't remember where I got it and what's it's called. I'll have to go through old records and old posts to see if I can find it. 

And the Water Hyacinths are over filling the fish pond. These things multiply like crazy and I have to pull out plants and throw them into the compost pile or into the septic lagoon which can always use the beauty . 
The flowers of the water hyacinths are beautiful :) 
The only Sunflower have growing still hasn't bloomed but it's getting closer ...
While weeding I came across this Wolf Spider that appears to have her eggs on her back already ...
...I hope I run across her when she's carting babies on her back ...I know I'm  a bit weird :) 
TODAY'S RANDOM THOUGHTS ...



Don't forget to visit the others over at 
 T Stands for Tuesday

 ♥

17 comments:

  1. The garden flowers are looking so pretty. You must have some fantastic patches of plants. And love the new wild cat drawings too. I think your humidity has moved north to us now, it does take it out of you for sure. Happy T Day Carol. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely circle of daisies and day lilies. I have never gotten shasta daisies to grow in my garden, but day lilies have come and gone at my place.

    Yep, I think it's weird to carry the eggs and then the babies, and only you finding that appealing. But I know I would be fascinated if I saw that, too.

    Loved the wild cat heads and would gladly join you for coffee with cream, too. Thanks for sharing your garden, your lovely art, and your coffee with us for T this soon to be Tuesday in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are not feeling well, but your daisies and lilies are all looking wonderful, must be a lot of work keeping it all so well. I do not like the look of that spider, scary for me! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wild cats look a bit like lynxes to me - you sketched them so very beautifully! love all These garden flowers, it is the best time of the year for blossoms. great quotes and i hope you are Feeling better now... happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos of your garden, but I think I would be running off if I saw the spider, even though it is an interesting creature. Your drawing looks beautiful. Happy Tuesday.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got RAIN on Sunday and our power was out for an hour and a half! Thankful for the RAIN! Hoping today will be cooler. Love your flowers! Our smaller lilies are just now blooming. Your shasta daisies look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your sketches of that wild cat are just super Carol! I love seeing all your beautiful flowers...
    we have high humidity now and I know what you mean about how these conditions can wreak havoc on our health conditions:( I tend to find spiders and such interesting to watch and even photograph too so you're not alone:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love daisies! My mother in law has tons at her house....they make me smile when I go garden over there.
    Your drawings are great!
    Happy t day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you fopr taking us around your garen. Such beauty!
    Your drawings of the wild cat are awesome! Very well done!
    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is inspiring and your sketch is lovely!Happy t day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an inspiring garden - I love your sketch Carol!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness Carol what a beautiful sketch....you are so uber talented woman!!Tell me do you look at a reference photo or anything when you do that??? Gorgeous. And your flowers are breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing! Happy Tday my dear!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sketching! The spider is fascinating - I do hope you see her with babies! I hope the weather improves for you and that you begin to feel better! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wild cats are wonderful and daisies always make me smile! Happy T Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your wild cat sketches! I hope Clyde can take a vacation soon, dragging him around is just that, a drag. I love your blooms, like you I have so many whose names I've forgotten, but no matter, to me they're all just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a soft spot for daisies, and those are so pretty! Happy T Tuesday on Thursday from this late-comer :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely nuggets of wisdom dear Carol.
    Sorry I am so late to wish you a Happy T Day.
    Computer problems pretty much took me to the end of my rope but now I'm back.
    Those daisies are gorgeous and so are the water hyacinth blooms which I have never seen before.
    Seeing the mama spider with her hitchhiking off spring would be a thrill OUTSIDE at least LOL.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Today is gorgeous here in VA with low humidity and not too hot temps. Just my cuppa tea. oxo

    ReplyDelete