Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Creative Wednesday with Kathy

It really shouldn't be hard for me to find something to post about every week for this. It's the getting the brain woke up enough to put words together well enough to be worth reading :) That will be the challenge. 
This week I decided to make a wool sweater for the puppy. We enjoy our early morning walks and soon the chill will be strong enough to wear one . 
It's simple pattern free at Lions Brand yarns. I used two strands for color variation and extra warmth. 


It's a bit big on her now but figure it will draw up a bit with washing as it's wool and not so loose she can't wear it as is. 
Since she likes it so much I figure there will be more made in different colors . I'm also thinking of a felted one with buttons :) 
That's my contribution today ...can't promise I'll be here every week but I'll try to be by often :) 
Today's Random Thought
Don't forget to check out the other links over at 
 Creative Wednesdays
CREATIVE WEDNESDAYS 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Carol, this garment for you pet is just soooo adorable-want to pick her up and give her a big hug-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post with your little cutie. Perhaps you could make matching things for you both!? It's getting chilly here, so I like the idea of hibernation, too. Have fun with your sweet potatoes! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a smile today, and your post delivered! I want to hug your little sweetie, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is just the most precious sweater and puppy! Haha I read the above comment and realized we had the exact same reaction to this post! Excellent job!! Love this post!! I look forward to more!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete