Monday, May 2, 2016

2nd on the 2nd

I almost forgot AGAIN :( 

This getting old stuff is getting old :( 
I so miss my brain!
The fish pond is going through the same process right now...cleaning and weeding and putting new pond plants in :0) Hoping the fountain pump will last one more year but not holding my breath on it. 






Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thought I was posting this here this AM...ooops ..wasn't awake yet

A Work in Progress and Bloomin' Tuesday


The big clamshell in it's new home waiting for it's mate to join it asap.


A look at the pond in it's state if disarray...the weeding is all done on the left side and the far end with part of the mulch laid. Have to gather some more stones and weed the  and mulch the rest of it. Then we'll install the fountain and put the fish back in. 


Another peak at the clamshell with a 20 oz. water bottle setting in front of it to give you and idea of it's size :)


Wild flowers blooming in the shade garden!

Strawberries forming in the garden and there are tons of them....YUMMMMMMMMM :)


MayApples blooming in the woods always make me smile.

Joining Bloomin' Tuesday....
I'm not sure if the blooming Tuesday group is still active but I left the link just in case. 
linking this week to 

6 comments:

  1. Fun post, must be a lot of work to make a pond. Never seen a clam shell that big before. Have a great week, and a wonderful May. Look after yourself! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO glad you shared this, Carol, because I hadn't discovered your blog when you originally created this post. I was delighted to see this work in progress, and hope to see it after completion, too (HINT). I really adore that big shell, and am amazed at its size.

    Thanks for sharing this beauty with us for your second look on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge clamshell, I've never seen any shell like it.
    Ponds are great to have in the garden, the frogs love it.
    Hope your pond is going well now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look at your pond and that HUGE clam shell! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice repost. I LOVE the big clam shell. How does your little pond look now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is a wonderland.
    That clam shell is WOW!
    Fun to see this post Carol.
    I too am curious what it looks like now.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete