Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finally! The FINISHED Patio...

Just when you think it's never going to happen.....we're done !!!!!


We have even managed to get some of the landscaping done!!


Hopefully this weekend we will get this side done to and we can actually relax and enjoy ourself. 




It's been an incredible long adventure and an extreme learning experience :0) But we are loving the finished product! It has changed the whole  appearance of the  house and we will spend lots of relaxing evenings out there ...now I can wait til Spring and I can really start planting :0) 

6 comments:

  1. Look at the proud dog! How cute is he? Congrats for all the hard work, Carol and hubby! It looks like it has paid off. xxoo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful Carol! Love the square end in the top picture. All the stonework is awesome. The wall, the steps, the border!! I will look forward to seeing it next Spring. You need a chimmy so you can sit out on cool nights.. :)

    Congratulations! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, congratulations on a job well done! I can truly appreciate the work that has gone into your beautiful patio. I long for the day I can say our silly project is done. What a lovely addition to your home, it just ties everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Carol!
    Hope you did have a relaxing weekend!
    Your puppy is a cutie, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to be able to say those words! In the mean time, I will rejoice in your lovely patio ;-)

    ReplyDelete