Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Gold Finch......

I know I posted pictures of Gold Finch yesterday...but as I sat at my kitchen table drinking coffee this morning...I was amused by them again as they were jousting over a spot at the feeder. 

I love it when they are so preoccupied with feeding that they don't even notice you moving around taking their photos.

These two were arguing back and forth as to who was going to get control over the feeding hole ...

This feeder was full two days ago and it's huge. It's going to be an expensive winter for bird food I do believe. 
Linking to...
Camera Critters

7 comments:

  1. We love watching the goldfinches at the feeders. I never grow tired of seeing photos of them. Lovely photos today for Camera Critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots of the goldfinch!

    Please come see my critter shots. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not tired of them, either. Or the gorgeous feeder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol I love seeing them! They are bits of gold left over from summer. We have some cranky going on at our feeders too. Enjoy your Sunday Carol, it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are cuties, great captures of the Goldfinches. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice captures of the Goldies at the feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very nice bird feeder. We haven't seen any finches in a long time. Lucky you! We are having the same problem with out bird feeders. 48 hours and all the food is gone, including a suet block.

    ReplyDelete