Monday, January 1, 2018

T Stands for Tuesday & PHOTO OVERLOAD WARNING

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE! 
Our unseasonably warm weather has finally came to a dramatic halt.  It's been frigid for days now but this morning it was -4°F which is a bone chilling -20°C to our friends across the big pond.  
Bundling up to take the dogs out is a real effort and I look like I've gained 50 lbs in the process. 🙍  Neither dog wants to spend much time out there either and they have their coats and booties on too. 
Since we are now officially in the New Year I thought I would post some of my favorite quotes from last year.  This was a quote from last January and probably my favorite of the year. So full of hope so it applies for this year too ♥
...then there was this one ..
...and ...
February brought these out to play....


March had some great words too...

April 

May

June

July

August

September

October 


November







December




I did warn that this would be a photo overload posting. It was hard to just choose a few for each month. Especially November with all of it's kindness quotes. 
This afternoon I will be working on my 
DreamWheel 
for the new year. 
My intentions for 2018 is to 
PRACTICE MORE KINDNESS!
Here's the background along with my drink of the day...

I'll post a photo next week of the finished DreamWheel.
Thanks to the youngest son I have a new drink container and I love it!!! Today's drink is a Detox Tea to help rid my gallbladder and liver of all of the extra fats I've over indulged in over the holidays. I know better and know it will make me sick but I still do it every year. Although this year I was a bit better and I'm not in extreme pain like previous years. 
One last photo before I go. 
The moon was stunning last night so I just had to bundle up and go out for a photo at midnight. Surprise I stayed up this year :) 
2017 was a challenging year in many ways and a good year in others. 
Sending HOPE for all a Blessed Year  full of Grace and KINDNESS  ♥
Linking to...(later today that is) 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful quotes again. Sorry it's so awfully cold, it's quite mild here. Here's wishing you and yours health and happiness for 2018. Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2018 to you too, dear Carol. I loved seeing your look back at quotes. My favorite is the one about confetti. I hope 2018 is kind to you, too. I love that new Yeti mug. It's similar to my friend Scott's, only his is silver. I look forward to seeing your completed Dream Wheel, too.

    Thanks for sharing your Yeti, your quotes, and your dream wheel with us for T this soon-to-be Tuesday. I enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have some great quotes. I hear kindness as a theme. I think kindness is a very good thing. I wish more people remembered that. I hope you have a fantastic 2018 and your year is full of kindness and joy. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2018 I enjoyed seeing your quotes, and am anxious to see your finished art. this cold is a bit much so far-brrrr stay warm and safe-hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i´ll Bookmark this post for my quotes collection - it is wonderful!
    happy t-day and wishing you a great new year! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post, I loved looking back at all the thoughts for the day and I read everyone 😁. They are perfect and a wonderful way to start 2018 too! That's a thoughtful present from your son and I love the colour he chose too! So glad to see you Dream Wheel piece and I'm now excited to see what you will do next ...lol 😉. Wishing you a happy and creative New Year, may it be full of kindness! Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved going through all those wonderful quotes again. Wasn't that special full moon just gorgeous? I had to go out and see it several times myself:) Your dream wheel sounds very interesting-is it from a class? Wishing you a happy T day and a happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were all wonderful quotes, I love reading the ones you add to your posts.
    The new piece with the dream wheel sounds interesting.
    Happy T day and best wishes for the coming year.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all those motivatiional affirming quotes happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been cold here, too, but not _that_ cold! We've had highs in the teens but nothing below zero. I took a photo of that gorgeous full moon with my cell phone, but a real camera gets a much better picture. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol... I enjoy your quotes on your blog soooo much.. they can really make my day.. Your new painting looks so interesting! Looking forward to seeing more.. Happy New Years and T day hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved reviewing all these wonderful quotes, Carol. I hope to use some in my art ;-) Thank you.

    Happy New Year and Happy T-Day. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved seeing these again! So many wise words!Happy New Year! Happy T Day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A collection of so many thought- provoking and fun quotes.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been out since Christmas day... it was so windy and cold today as we ran errands I couldn't believe it and it wasn't as cold as it has been. Love your quotes! Being kind and respecting other people and animals would go a long way. Stay warm, the arctic express is pushing its way through. Brrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an inspiring post so full of hope! A real pick me up! Thanks for sharing!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete