Saturday, November 20, 2010

Work in Progress....Healing with Pen and Ink


After almost 2 years of no art I have finally pulled out the art supplies and started drawing. 
While my mother-in-law was still in the house she demanded too much of my time and I just couldn't find the energy for art. 
Now it seems I have more time than I know what to do with and I'm tired of setting around and feeling sorry for myself. 
This is my first work in progress and it is really helping me deal with the stress of this crazy divorce. I figure that by the time it's all said and done I should have enough drawings to have a show of my own or at least wall paper a wall. If your family and friends don't be surprised if you get a drawing for Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you have found an outlet... Its a beautiful drawing.. Would make interesting wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. art is one of the best therapys-I know it makes me feel good when I create something. sorry to hear you are good thru a divorce-that is always so difficult-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I didnt spell check-should read sorry to hear you are going thru not good lol

    ReplyDelete