Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home for the Weekend

This is my nephew and his youngest daughter. He just got home from another tour in Iraq so we had a family get together over the weekend to celebrate his return.
A great time was had by all and it felt good to get home and visit for awhile. I haven't been able to go home as often as I'd like and I really miss the chance to visit with family and friends.

It's inventory week at work so I'm frazzled with all that entails and the hour changes has totally screwed with my system. I'm so not used to working overnights and I don't like it at all . Thankfully we only do it once a year!

1 comment:

  1. First and foremost - WELCOME HOME SOLDIER!!!

    I know what you mean about be so busy. I recall doing inventory years ago when I worked in a supermarket. What a mess of chaos that was. Just put your feet up for a bit and RELAX! Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete