Friday, June 4, 2010

And Time Flies By






The garden is slowly coming along.....but it is growing. I took this week off from work to try and get things caught up and managed to get a lot done. The rest will happen as it happens and new beds will be there for next spring and any fall crop I manage to get in.
The dogs are happy cause I finally got their pool set up and the fish are happy with a clean pond to play in for the summer..... and the resident water snake suns himself on the rocks waiting for a likely prey to swim his way.
Now for the weekend I'm headed to my parents for a visit with them and my kids and grandkids.
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyone is happy in and around your garden!! What a fun place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tree with the blue bottles! Did you create that? Where did you get the bottles? The dogs look like they are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete