Monday, May 18, 2009

The Rain has Stopped & I'm On a Gardening Roll

Finally the sun is shining and I've been able to really work in the yard for long periods of time. No more running out between raindrops to blop something in the ground and hope it doesn't drown. It feels really great to get so much done!
I've expanded my blue bottle flower bed and have planted new plants and can't wait til the vines get going. It should really be pretty next month.
The snow peas are doing great and I've built a couple of rustic wood teepee trellis for them to climb on. They held up to a pretty hefty wind storm on Friday so hopefully they will hold up the peas too.
Tomorrow I'll try to take pic and post them.

PS: Shannon I planted 12 egg gourd plants into the garden today and and started 12 more seedpots of them. We should have more eggs thatn we'll know what to do with! }:>)

1 comment:

  1. good! we will have to have another egg painting for easter party! and another one next year.

    Now I am done with my gardening break and am heading back out as well!

    ReplyDelete