Monday, March 19, 2018

T Stands for Tuesday

Hello again my Tuesday Friends! 
Still limping along with this old and failing computer so it will be lucky if this gets posted and will take all day for sure. I can only stay on for a short while and then I have to shut it down and let it set for a long while :(

Here's my coffee cup I use at work. Someone there gave it too me as a joke. I don't use it much anymore as I have given up drinking coffee after my breakfast. Trying to be a bit more healthy but who knows how  long that will last.
It's chilly  here this morning. I haven't turned the heat up in the house yet so the kitties are napping together. 

 It's really rare that they are all three together like this. :) The white and yellow one is usually off by himself or only with the one he's laying next to. They are true brothers and the one in the back is a rescue kitty that came later...he's the Bengal Cat that I talk about sometimes.
Today I think I will work on planting more flower seeds in the water jugs. I ordered  12 different kinds of seeds and they are here now.   

 I've been buying seeds from this shop on Ebay for years and their seeds are great and it's so much cheaper than most garden centers and you get a lot more seeds in each bag. 
Today's Random Toughts


So that's it for me today. Hopefully I'll be able to get this linked to 
http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2018/03/t-stands-for-bedtime-tea.html

after 4pm today. If not link on the photo on my sidebar and it should get you there!


17 comments:

  1. I just love your quotes!

    Hope you are feeling the sun shining on you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee cup! Great photo of your 3 beauties! My computer is working well after lots of TLC, hope you soon find a solution, too. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun coffee mug Carol. Such a great and sweet shot of the kitties-awe. Nothing like buying and starting seedlings to move Spring along. Love the first random thought especially today. Happy T day and happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry about your computer hope you can get a new one or fix this one. I know its been so cold at night that we needed to keep the heat on-this is my last pre buy tankful too sigh.
    kitties are so sweet. what is the name of the seller of the seeds on ebay thanks--I just started planting some seeds in my bottles-afraid to do some things though with the cold nights.
    Happy T Day Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. great quotes its still too cold here to do any gardening but its nice to look forward to and make plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mug made me smile ...lol 😉. I'm loving your kitties, they all look so happy huddled together. All those seeds look amazing, you are going to have such a beautiful garden again this year! The random thoughts are fabulous too and it's always a pleasure to chat so I'm pleased that your computer lasted ok, Take care and Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great quote on your coffee mug, I had to smile when I read it.
    Your kitties look so content and happy together in the photo, they must get along together so well.
    I hope your computer lasts out, enjoy your seed planting, its too cold here to even begin to plant seeds..
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coffee mug made me smile. Awww, the kitties look so cute and cozy together. Too much snow on the ground and more coming on Wed. to think about starting seeds. Looks like your garden will be beautiful. Enjoy the First Day of Spring. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having a terrible week. I can’t stop coughing, my internet keeps going offline, and my keyboard works about half the time.

    I realize I’m not a very good host, but want to thank you for sharing T with us this Tuesday. Happy Vernal Equinox, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, cute kitty shot, Carol. The Bengal is very pretty - well, they all are - but the Bengal has quite an elegant look.

    Have fun playing in the dirt ;-)

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor old computer... But messing with your online time! Love the picture of the 3 cats! So sweet all three huggled in. That first quote is magic! Good Afternoon, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coffee is _good_ for you! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it ;)

    Cozy kitties make a sweet photo :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about your dying computer. I hope there is something you can do. I myself can live without a lot of things, but I can't live without my computer. So I'm with you keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    I love the quotes. So wise.
    There certainly are a lot of seeds in those bags. Good value for money.
    Happy T-Day and have a good week too,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgot to mention your kitties. They are cute. Give them a cuddle from me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the quote on the coffee mug. I couldn't see the pictures on the bags but it looks like a fun day to spend a day. You must have fairly nice weather. We are supposed to get a snow storm tonight. Hello Spring! I would love to have the name of the Etsy shop where you buy your flower seeds.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love seeing your kitties. I'm not surprised you have them but didn't know you did Carol. They are beautiful. Can't I send you some snow since you look like you have bare ground? Hee-hee. have a happy T day Carol. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that coffee mug...I can identify with your 'maybe' coffee resolution. I keep trying to cut back, but without much success! Love the photos and your random thoughts...may have to use the 'blessings' quote in my journal. thanks for sharing! happy T day a bit late!

    ReplyDelete