Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Busy,Busy,Busy

It's finally SPRING ♥♥♥♥♥
Even the weather has started behaving like Spring :) 
Makes me a very happy lady for sure. 
I've been getting in some quality baby time and enjoying every minute of it. 
I've actually managed to spend some time outside slowly cleaning up the flowerbeds ♥ Once the are finished I'll have to see if my garden helper wants to put in some hours spreading mulch and compost. I sure hope he wants to work again this year. 
I had my spinal injection on Friday and I am finally able to move around pain free!!! 
Except that Physical therapy decided to up my game there now and my abs are so sore this morning that I could scream.  But it's a feel good pain cause I know it is going to help in the long run if I live through it LOL!!!

It's National Crochet month so I've been working on a couple of projects. Mini has been right there laying claim to each square I finish. 

Today's Random Thoughts



Hopefully I'll continue to feel better and be around more often. 
♥ 

5 comments:

  1. It's such a treat to see photos of people's beginning spring gardening work. Warmer days coming :) I'm glad you're improving. A physical therapist may be the only way to get us to push hard enough lol I know my own exercising never gets me to the point of making me sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your pains are less. You are really always busy. Mini evidently likes your crocheted squares! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been such a long time since I've visited you, and it feels good. Merry spring to you! Enjoy the season, the gardens, the baby time, and be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled you are feeling better. So glad the injection worked. It was great to see you are working in your garden, too. I hope you continue to improve and I hope the physical therapy helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to read that you are feeling better Carol-just don't overdo it now that you are pain free-that is how I get myself into trouble haha
    it feels weird not getting ready to garden-but not this year-I just need to keep the weeds down til things get sold. I am going to take a few of those big tubs for a tomato plant or two and could of other things Happy Spring and Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete